£90.00 per week (equal to £390 per calendar month).
Security deposit payable. Credit and reference check required.
Single room in this all inclusive, 9 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
This is one of our popular properties with professionals and contractors working in Stafford. Not least because of its excellent location (just 10 minutes’ walk into Stafford town centre) but also the fact that the tenants enjoy having a Tesco Express on its doorstep.
This property also benefits from having Greyfriars Retail park just on your doorstep which hosts popular shops including Lidl, Farm Foods, The Range, Currys PC World and Dunelm.
For those who commute into Stafford town centre for work commitments or to reach public transport links, this property is ideally situated with the town centre only 10 minutes’ walk.
This property also offers shower rooms and kitchens on both floors of the property for the tenant’s convenience.
The property consist of:
- Kitchen’s located on both floors – complete with double ovens, washing machines, microwave ovens, fridge/freezers, toasters, kettles, etc.
- Sharing living room on the ground floor with a large leather sofa and flat screen TV with Freeview so you can enjoy your favourite TV programs and sporting events
- Shower rooms – located on both floors, giving ample facilities for all tenants
- Separate toilets located on both floors
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Well maintained private rear garden
All bedrooms include a single bed, wardrobe, bed side table, desk and chair.
The rental price includes:
- Council Tax
- Weekly cleaning service for all communal areas
The cleaning service attends to the property on a weekly basis to keep the property clean and tidy.
The current occupants are clean, friendly professionals on various working shift patterns with various interests.
This property is strictly reserved for professionals and contractors only. We insist that all house mates show each other the greatest respect and acknowledge that they may be living alongside people with different shift working patterns. This ensures that the ambience of the house is calm and peaceful, perfect for those seeking a quiet base in central Stafford.
If you are looking for a friendly peaceful home, then this property is ideal.
If this sounds like the right property for you, please feel free to contact us.
Shared Living Room
Shared Bathrooms/Shower Rooms